I just read a blog post, “What I am Learning from ‘Think and Grow Rich,’ Part One” from a fellow Digital Nomad Academy (DNA) member, Tim.
Below is what stood out to me the most.
How to get what you want:
- Define what it is that you want. Decide upon your vision.
- Determine what price you are willing to pay in order to achieve what you want.
- Set a deadline for when you want to achieve it.
- Write down a plan for achieving the goal and take action immediately (even if the plan sucks; taking action is the main key—you can always readjust your plan).
- Write out a clear statement of the above steps that can be read out loud daily.
- Read the statement out loud twice daily (once after waking up and once before going to sleep).